Barnes EpoxyCast Clear Casting Resin
EPOXYCAST is a two-part, clear epoxy resin system specifically designed for the casting of small to medium sized items. It allows for batches of approximately 5-10L to be mixed and poured into sections up to 30mm thick.
Recommended for: Small-Medium Homewares, Jewellery, Knife handles & smaller timber projects, Electrical potting
Potlife & Demould: 200gm mass @ 23*C 40 mins/24hours
Hardness & Type: Shore 80-82D
- Contains anti-yellowing additives
- Displays excellent adhesion to other substrates and cohesion on multiple layers
- Good fluidity and de-airing properties
- FDA Approved and Non-Dangerous Goods for transport
- Easily tinted with a vast range of compatible colourants
- Low exotherm resulting in low shrinkage
- Convenient 2:1 ratio by Volume
- Fantastic clarity and visually water white
PLEASE NOTE: During warmer months, we recommend Express Post to ensure your order is delivered quickly to reduce the chance of heat damage in transit.