Liquid Sculpey 2oz (59ml) - CLEAR
Of the many lines of clay available in the Sculpey range, the flexibility of Liquid Sculpey makes it a standout. Incredibly versatile and bakeable, Liquid Sculpey can be used for grout in mosaics, window clings, in bakeable silicone molds then used in jewellery and home decor projects or embellishment for other clay projects.
What Is Liquid Polymer Clay?
Liquid Sculpey is just what its name implies — Sculpey clay in liquid form, often sold in squeeze bottles. This liquid makes an excellent bakeable polymer clay glue to enhance the bond between pieces of clay. While Liquid Sculpey bakes in entirely the same way as regular polymer clay, it behaves differently from its solid counterpart. When cured with heat, Liquid Sculpey mimics its solid counterpart and forms a flexible yet solid mass.
What Is Clear Liquid Sculpey Used For:
- New Clear is TRULY transparent
- Allows perfect visibility of additives such as glitter, dried flowers and leaves
- Can be used as a coating to achieve a resin-like finish within 20 minutes
- Works perfectly with Sculpey® Silicone Bakeable Molds
- Can be colored with alcohol-based inks before or after baking
- Holds a crisp, clear line when used with image transfers
- Great for detailing miniature pieces and for “drawing” with clay
- Perfect for using with molds and building by baking and re-baking layers*
- Note: Clear Liquid Bakeable Clay will yellow with repeated baking
- To thin: add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached
- To thicken: add mica powder and stir until desired consistency is reached *Please note adding mica may cause the color to change
- Image transfer: Spread thin layer on image. Bake according to instructions. Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes. Gently rub off paper with fingers
PLEASE NOTE: During warmer months, we recommend Express Post to ensure your order is delivered quickly to reduce the chance of heat damage in transit.