Polymer Clay Transfer Paper - WATERCOLOUR FLOWERS #4
Size: 14cm x 14cm
How to use transfer papers?
• Use on white or light coloured clay for best results. Cernit works well with transfers.
• Cut out a piece of transfer paper, place the printed image face down on to the prepared slab.
• Burnish the paper with your finger, make sure all the paper is in contact with your polymer clay.
• Wait 30 minutes, then remove transfer paper.
• After the image is transferred, be careful not to touch the surface as ink may smudge.
• Bake your clay as usual.
• After baking you will get a matte result. If you’d like to get more vibrant colors, use glossy varnish or UV resin/epoxy for the finish.